Brow lightening

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nevergivingup

Reaction score
I am a hair geek after some advice, I did do my nvq lvl 2 in beauty when I was 16 but then did hair as that's what I'm more passionate about

My husband is very dark haired naturally but right now is blonde and pink, the problem is his eyebrows are very dark, do beauty therapists lighten eye brows? I tint my own black but have no experience in lightening?

I just want to know if it can be done so I don't sound stupid when I ring a beauty salon to book him in x

A lot of salons don't offer it but it can be done.
We use refectocil bleaching paste. I'd ring round a few salons and see if anyone offers it.

As Angelina said, RefectoCil lightening paste but that will only lighten by about three shades.

If I were you (a hair pro), I would lighten his brows the way that you lighten your clients hair and if you're not happy with the end result, then tint them a light brown.

A lot of salons don't offer it but it can be done.
We use refectocil bleaching paste. I'd ring round a few salons and see if anyone offers it.

Thanks will do, his eye brows are looking a bit scary next to his new hair lol

As Angelina said, RefectoCil lightening paste but that will only lighten by about three shades.

If I were you (a hair pro), I would lighten his brows the way that you lighten your clients hair and if you're not happy with the end result, then tint them a light brown.

You think? I an kind of scared at the idea lol

That should be o.k. as Kim has said. I have used hair dye to dye my brows when I have used it for my hair.;)

It's HIM who should be scared!!!!:Scared: lol Make sure that you protect his eyes with damp cotton pads so it doesn't run into his eyes.

Latest posts

Back