Jane Iredale foundation

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laurakate

Reaction score
I tried some jane iredale liquid mineral foundation recently and was very impressed...it doesn't have that heavy greasy make up feel and for that reason it really appeals to me.

However I have a lot of things that I need to conceal on my skin (pores, breakouts etc) and I can't get away without concealing them (at least not for work). I notice that the JI liquid foundation has quite a light coverage and thus, I wonder if this product will still be suitable for me. Like is there a concealing product that I can use with this foundation to get the best coverage as well as comfort out of it.

If it bears any relevance, I think I'll either need the natural or light beige shade.

*I'm trained in and have worked in makeup but I'm pretty much unfamiliar with mineral makeup and the JI brand.

They make a few different concealers. For max coverage they have circle/delete which has a creamy tackyness to it but is fine after applying powder. They do a stick thing like touch eclait which is lovely and light reflective but just depends what look your after. In regards to the liquid minerals. I tried it and i have to say as a girl who likes coverage i prefer to just load up on the mineral powder. Pressing it into the skin with the flocked sponge give higher coverage.

Hi

The pure pressed mineral powder is great as you can build up layers until you get the coverage you need. Don't be put off by it being a powder, it feels very light and looks so natural and doesn't sit in your pores :) Also as it is inorganic it doesn't breed germs and so is perfect for if you have sensitive skin or suffer breakouts.

yes the pressed powder is amazing, in the clinic were i used to work we used it after laser or any facial peel as it concealed the reddness and doesnt irritate the skin. would highly recommend

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back