Need an alternative

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jodie-May

Reaction score
Hi geeks!
I have combination skin and the perfect product for me was the body shops seaweed range ( which was fab coz I get staff discount) however my eye area has become very allergic :( does any body know of a good alternative? I've tried a few things but nothing stops my spots like that did :(.

Can you expand on this?
When you say eye area has become allergic what do you mean?

It makes the skin around my eyes very sore and it brought on eczema around my eyes (according to the docs) which I've never suffered from before.

You can still carry on using your regular product on your face especially on the oily areas but since the eye area is delicate, i would always recommend using a separate product.. for you get a product suitable for sensitive skin with chamomile, aloe vera.. anything soothing but hypoallergenic! HTH's

Thanks guys :) I thought this would be an option just thought it was worth a check and see if anyone had any ideas :) I use a separate product for my eye area ( aloe) which is ok. So strange I used to be able to use the cleanser no problem :/ then one day my eyes rebelled!

Latest posts

Back