Nouvatan 12%

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ivozu

Reaction score
Hiya I've just had a Nouvatan 12% spray (normally use Sienna 12%) and the guide colour seems very dark :-\ is this the colour it will be when developed or paler?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

Hiya I've just had a Nouvatan 12% spray (normally use Sienna 12%) and the guide colour seems very dark :-\ is this the colour it will be when developed or paler?

Lol don't worry when you wash off the guide colour you'll be left with a beautiful tan. I'm switching from Sienna to Nouvatan as I loved it so much!
Rhiannon x

Haha i hope so!! The Sienna guide isn't nearly as dark and i got a fright when i got home and looked in the mirror! :-\

Wait until the morning! I always wake up a different nationality to when I went to bed lol.

Are you testing it as you're looking to change?
Rhiannon x

No not looking to change really. Just unable to get one at work today and a friend has started using Nouvatan. Thought id try it out! Hope i don't wake up too dark!! Thanks for help.

I've just had a nouvatan 12% at work this evening and I'm going darker an darker lol, it's always amazing when I wash it off but quite scary when its developing! I try to have it in the evening so I can go straight home and sleep on it!! You will love it hun!! Xxx

Phew!! Love the tan, you were all right Haha. Just some patch bits on feet and hands (think she over sprayed them) any tips on how to get rid of this? Got a wedding tomorrow, Eeek

Latest posts

Back