Please help me choose a beauty couch

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Treacle44

Reaction score
Personally I would go for the lightest if you are going to be mobile xxx haven't got either but have to move my couch about and its dam heavy xxx

I have the tm04 - it is a gorgeous comfy couch. I can manage it but it is heavy so wouldn't want to try 18kg.
I bought it based on advice from geeks here.

Sorry should've said I'll be mostly working from home but want something I can fold away when I'm not using it. Is the 04 wide enough? Thanks. X

If you haven't bought you massage table I strongly recommend you having a look in this online store. Quality & price unbeatable:
Portable Lightweight Massage Tables on Homcom.co.uk

I'm considering the TM04 as well as those by homcom. I just wanted to check with you experienced Geeks - what is the standard width? Is 24'' (60 cm) too narrow or acceptable for most clients? I'm going to be doing beauty mainly but may offer head/foot massage. I want the lightest couch I can find but don't want something that is too small for clients to fit on.
thank you

I have the TM04 and it is plenty big enough for clients. Would really recommend it. It is not too heavy either.

Looks like the TM04 it is then, thanks v much. Now black or purple.... :)

I have a black one for sale that is similiar if you haven't already bought one. I have never used it only set it up once. I am based in Essex and selling it for £60

Latest posts

Back