Aviva city tans - super rapid!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cmorcom

Reaction score
Hi . I ve just recently switched to aviva which I really like. I ve used the express which gives a lovely golden colour but just ordered one of the city tans. They come in three different shades (or city's) and you only have to leave them on for upto 90 mins!!!!! As I m impatient I just wondered if anyone has any feed back . I ve ordered miami, I believe it's more brown than golden. The other two are Hollywood - golden and Vegas which has a redder tone. Like I say, this is my understanding of the shades, if anyone could let me know that would be great . Thanks

Would also like to hear experience on this

No problem - will report back in a few days x

Hi what was the result of the tan? I'm looking into buying sum is it a dark colour?? X

Avivia city express rapid is
The biz! I have Hollywood! You won't be disappointed x

How long does it actually take to develop?

Ooooh I like the sound of this tan. Pity there's no pics. It would be interesting to see all colours :) x

Has anyone got any feedback on these tans and how long would you leave them on? I am keen to know which one would be best for a very pale skin that just wants a golden glow?

I have used the Miami and the Vegas, both fabulous. The Miami is a really stright off the beach tan, especially if left for 90 minutes. It went really dark on me. I should have left it for maybe an hour.

The Vegas was fab too I used it on a model for a photoshoot on the beach, she has a fairly olive complexion and it looked gorgeous. Exactly what she was after. I have not tried the Hollywood yet but going by the results from the other two I can only expect it to be as good as the others

Thank you for the reply, would 30 mins be ok for a very pale skin that just wants a holed glow? I am a bit scared of this tan for some reason, I case they forget to wash it off in time:cry:

I always worry about them not washing it off in time too so I send a reminder text and make them fully aware that if they DO NOT wash off in time they could end up looking silly brown. You will have to judge for yourself on this one, there are some clients that I will not use it on for exactly this reason. Good luck and yes 30 minues should be fine.

I have used the Miami and the Vegas, both fabulous. The Miami is a really stright off the beach tan, especially if left for 90 minutes. It went really dark on me. I should have left it for maybe an hour.

The Vegas was fab too I used it on a model for a photoshoot on the beach, she has a fairly olive complexion and it looked gorgeous. Exactly what she was after. I have not tried the Hollywood yet but going by the results from the other two I can only expect it to be as good as the others

Hi

Im going to buy one of the City Tans and Im not sure if I should buy the Miami or Vegas.
usually I would try both but they are very expensive to buy (because im from switzerland thats why my english is so bad) and they dont sell samples to switzerland.

could you maybe tell me the diffrence between them?

I read that las vegas is a reddish brown and miami an olive brown but what should I expect when they say reddish brown??

thank you

Latest posts

Back