Scam spray tan training?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahse9

Reaction score
hi all im new here but need some advice. About 3 weeks ago i did my tan training at my home with a company who i came across on gumtree when she was leaving she told me i would get my certificate in about 5 days well those days passed and no certificate came i rang and she said she would get another sent out. Well its now been 3 weeks with no certificate arriving im not sure what to do as i have already bought my whole kit but cant get insurance untill this certificate comes :cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Never heard of them - who did they say they were accredited by? Could be worth chasing the accrediting body. If they aren't accredited you need to speak to your insurance company to find out if the certificate is going to be enough for you to buy insurance cover...

Do you know which insurance company your trainer was accredited to? I had a similar problem with my trainer but i knew they were accredited to ABT. When i contacted them & explained my problem, they insured me no problem, but on the agreement that i would forward a copy of my certificate when it (finally!!) arrived. If this doesn't work for you - is there any way you can sort this via gumtree? x

Bit of googling... Have to say anywhere that charges £35 for a tanning course and promises to make you fully qualified... alarmbells would be ringing in my ears personally... their website leave a LOT to be desired (Like content, who the training is accredited by etc)...
I would consider going and doing training with an accredited training facility...

Latest posts

Back