Spray tan party timings

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peppy

Reaction score
Hi i have a booking for a spray tan party for 7 people but am not sure how much time to allocate? can anybody give me rough timings?

1 tan normally takes me about 30 mins for set up and tidy away.

Thanks x

Hi i have a booking for a spray tan party for 7 people but am not sure how much time to allocate? can anybody give me rough timings?

Thanks x

Hi, tbh I have only done 1 party for 6. I was there from 6.15 - 9.30. Didn't start spraying till 7.15 as they all wanted a glass of wine and a slice of pizza first lol. There was a lot of time in between also so just prepare well and imagine your on a conveyor belt lol hth:) x

Sorry to butt in on your thread but I have my first tanning party tomorrow and am very nervous!! Any tips would be much appreciated xx

I have done quite a few tanning parties and it really depends on the set up and how much privacy they want from the other guests. I hand out consultation forms for them to fill out while i set up, then I would spray all the 8% ones first, then the 10% ones after that. it really takes less than 10 minutes to actually spray someone but i would allow 15 minutes per person, then you have time for them to get undressed and dressed again. hth:)

Thanks x

I have done a few party's and I usually bring a few bath robs and have them change so to save time. Might help you. Good luck x

I have done quite a few tanning parties and it really depends on the set up and how much privacy they want from the other guests. I hand out consultation forms for them to fill out while i set up, then I would spray all the 8% ones first, then the 10% ones after that. it really takes less than 10 minutes to actually spray someone but i would allow 15 minutes per person, then you have time for them to get undressed and dressed again. hth:)

I always ask how they tan in sun & what type of tan they want & then i assess what % to use - do you do this or do you decide purely on sight? I think what I'm trying to say is i would find it hard to have this conversation in a room full of other people (i prefer to do it 1-1 but can see the time saving advantage - how do you manage it?

It can be a bit time consuming as it does have a party feel. They are having a glass of wine and nibbles lol but you do want them to enjoy the whole experience so they come back. I also take at least 3 dressing gowns for them to use. Xxx

Latest posts

Back