Pregnancy skin?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

showarth8

Reaction score
Hi geeks

i wondered if some of you can help, i am currently 19 weeks pregnant and so far i have had a terrible pregnancy,

starting to feel a little better but i have the most terrible skin i have bumps on my fore head and my chin,

can anybody give me some advice even if its just a facial scrub they can recomend, as its starting to get me down, so much for this pregnancy glow

xxxxx

Ahhh sorry to hear yr not feeling great, the glow will come soon ;)
Maybe go to a salon that can advise you and give you a skin analysis, it dose sound like you need a scrub and a nice facial, a bit of TLC and you will be on the way to glowing, try not to stress as no good for you or the baby, You whole body is changing hun x x x

thankyou lila for your reply

i never thought to get a skin analysis i might treat myself to a facial when i feel up to it xxx

thankyou lila for your reply

i never thought to get a skin analysis i might treat myself to a facial when i feel up to it xxx

Ahh yr welcome, you could maybe find a salon that dose dermaligica and give that a go, they will give you a face mapping and tell you what your skin needs, you should treat yourself :) x x

Latest posts

Back