Sienna X % on pale, pale skin

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautician12345

Reaction score
Spraying a red headed celt tomorrow - what perectage solution would you suggest for Sienna X? Will 10% be too strong - she says she just wants a glow... :eek:

Defiantly an 8%! I spray a brunette pale-ish complexion with 8% and she likes the just glow look, nothing too tanned but tanned enough :) Good luck x

Many thanks, do you think the 10% will have her looking a bit fake and overly tanned? I'm a bit low on 8% :Scared:

Maybe, I usually have 10% and my sister who has the same pale-ish complexion thinks it's too dark and loves the 8% so its really matter of opinion. Training told us to base it on sensitivity to the sun but I find it's not always the case. She's asked to be a light glow and I really think 10% would be a bit too dark? xx

Many thanks, do you think the 10% will have her looking a bit fake and overly tanned? I'm a bit low on 8% :Scared:

The 10% will be too dark for her if she wants a "Glow"
Red Heads and very fair skinned Blondes look gorgeous with an 8%, really natural glow and healthy looking. A 10% would more than likely look a bit orangey. If you go too dark for the natural coloring of a client you run the risk of leaving them looking Orange, unnatural and patchy.

Honestly 8% ! you only need 40 - 50ml so hopefully you wil have enough for one more tan

Latest posts

Back