Is the weather effecting spray tanning business?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

R D Beauty

Reaction score
Hi just wondering as I am really trying to push the spray tanning side of my business at the min. Do you think this crappy weather is affecting business? Also what kind of things work for you when advertising I have tried ads in books, sign in street, t shirts these don't seem to work any one have any advise about what works?

I think definitely yes. I only did my course in march. When I announced that it was something I would be doing I had loads of people interested. But have really struggled since to get clients to book in. I have a Facebook page which I've sent round to all my Facebook friends and have asked them to share with all there friends and so on.

I think the weather and lack of money is effecting things at the moment. Some of the very established still seem to be still doing well though. Don't think most people seem fed up these days too lol we need more sunshine! X

Tell me about it! The weather just makes everything seem worse! BRING ON THE SUNSHINE!

Latest posts

Back