Vani-T

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alanah

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Just wanted to get some opinions on Vani-T spray tanning? We are thinking about bringing it into our salon. Also wondered if any one has used their mineral make up! Looks great in their brochures!

Thanks geeks! xx

Hi,

I tried a sample of Vani T the other week and I absolutely love it. Everything about it was great. I found it to be very natural looking and the smell is gorgeous.

The only weird thing was the guide colour. It seemed slightly green, however after an hour of developing it was fine.

The only downside of course is the price. However you could offer it as a VIP tan, and charge extra for that (which I am thinking of)

Hope this helps :)

I use vain-t and absolutely love it, it is the only tan that makes me look "naturally" tanned, and if I love it, my clients are going to love it lol

The best compliment I ever had was when a client had a vani-t tan and went to try on her wedding dress and the lady in the shop said "oo where have you been on holiday? " when my client said it was a spray tan the lady said she looked like she had been on how for 2 weeks :0)

Yes it is a lil bit more expensive but Its still got my vote :0)

me too !

we trialled an awful lot of solutions from the beauty show ... no competition it was an outright winner ... used sienna x and nouvatan previously

its unfortunate its the most expensive, just, but not worth compromising on imo

customer service at their head office needs some attention but its a great product. pm me if you want the details of the subdistributor we now use

kx

I use vain-t and absolutely love it, it is the only tan that makes me look "naturally" tanned, and if I love it, my clients are going to love it lol

The best compliment I ever had was when a client had a vani-t tan and went to try on her wedding dress and the lady in the shop said "oo where have you been on holiday? " when my client said it was a spray tan the lady said she looked like she had been on how for 2 weeks :0)

Yes it is a lil bit more expensive but Its still got my vote :0)

Fab, fab, fab, that's all I can say about vani-t!:D
Am going to try their mineral coverup for my brow treatment x

Fab, fab, fab, that's all I can say about vani-t!:D
Am going to try their mineral coverup for my brow treatment x

See the title of the thread & thought of you straight away!! haha, I know you love it xx

See the title of the thread & thought of you straight away!! haha, I know you love it xx
Ha thanks lush I know I'm a vani-t geek lol!x
Did you ever try it? X

Ha thanks lush I know I'm a vani-t geek lol!x
Did you ever try it? X

I never did try it as Hayley said she had sent me a sample but i never recieved it. I did try to phone her once with no answer so I just left it xx

I never did try it as Hayley said she had sent me a sample but i never recieved it. I did try to phone her once with no answer so I just left it xx
Oh no try again it's such a good tan! Xx

Would someone be able to tell me the price per litre for the Vani T solution please?

I have only ever bought the sample packs.

Thanks

Thank you so much everyone! All your comments back up my thoughts i already have! I know its expensive but i think its worth putting out a bit more to give a fab tan! Princess Layla yeah the mineral make looks great and the packaging is just gorgeous! How do you all find the tanning retail products? Are the good sellers?

Thank you so much everyone! All your comments back up my thoughts i already have! I know its expensive but i think its worth putting out a bit more to give a fab tan! Princess Layla yeah the mineral make looks great and the packaging is just gorgeous! How do you all find the tanning retail products? Are the good sellers?
I don't stock any for retails so can't help there sorry! But I'm sure you will love the tan, I use liquid sun 8 & 12% x

Lush lash I am so sorry if you didn't receive your sample - please leave details and I will sort for you Monday morning - I have posted all samples out and had a few go missing in the post - did you leave an answerphone message? If so I didn't get it. I take customer services very serious and truly sorry you didnt receive it x

I use Vani-t in my salon. Love it. It is a luxurious tan and you charge accordingly for it. I think you certainly get what you pay for and it is not the cost of the solution per litre; it is how much you charge. If something is good, people will be willing to pay for it.

I absolutely love Vani-T Velocity and stock it but charge a little more because it is expensive at xxxx quid a litre with VAT and postage. I have used the liquid sun and found it not to be as long lasting as I expected, loved the colour and the fade was good but virtually gone after 5 days. I also stock Sienna X which I like but my last order was problematic to say the least! Seriously leaning towards swallowing the extra cost of Vani-t and stocking it exclusively. Definitely gonna try the mineral make up. Bare Minerals was my first taste of mineral make up and I swear by it so when I run out, I will try the Vani T.

Last edited by a moderator:
could someone please pm me how much vani-t is per litre please

thanks Gem x

Hi, we can t publish prices on here but I ve just had a email from Vani t - they have slashed their prices, and not just a few pence - pm Hayley x

Iv just received an email today from Jenx at beauty revolution, vani-t have just reduced their prices eeeeeeeeeeee soo soo happy

I know prices aren't allowed if someone could send me a private message that would be great thanks. Fab news about the prices. I've asked for a sample but not heard anything yet but even more hoping I get one now as it sounds great x

If you pm Jenx then she will be able to give you prices, she's a distributor for vani-t xx

Latest posts

Back