Suntana 8%?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laurent85

Reaction score
Hey :).
I did my first two spray tans yesterday on my mum and a friend. Although not fair haired they are both pretty pale! I used the suntana 8% on them. From the reviews I've read I expected to see just a very light tan when washed off this morning.

However both looked quite brown this morning. They are both pleased with the results! I'm just wondering if I've done something wrong? I used around 50ml which pretty normal right?
Will try get a pic up later!!

I use Suntana and yes you do get a good colour from the 8% so you have not done anything wrong. I stock all 4 of the Suntana solutions and the 8% is very popular. X

Thank you!! Xx

Suntana 8% im always sold out of, 12% emm too dark vherry is dark enough not many people want that 10pc tanned look

Hi!

I sampled Suntana but don't stock it. I personally liked it but my guinea pigs had mixed reviews. All the Suntana % seemed to be moderately darker compared to other solution brands of same % (on the skin).

Sometimes the final washed off tan can be a shock though if clients are not used to it or your not used to seeing it on a client!

Latest posts

Back