Salon Gold insurance

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mimo9

Reaction score
We've got our salon insurance with Salon Gold and need to dig out the policy from wherever it's hiding but maybe someone on here can help us quickly in the meantime....do Salon Gold cover us for Spray Tanning pregnant clients? So far we have only sprayed one girl who turned out to be 14 weeks and actually didn't declare it (we spotted it on her FB page) but we have had two more book in today and I really want to do the right thing as we are a new salon. We are being careful to make sure they are not newly pregnant and we are getting them to sign the disclaimer cards and even wear the face mask! I know I can call the insurers in the morning but if anyone knows I'd be grateful as it'll save me losing sleep over it tonight!! xx

Last edited:
They say as per manufacturer recomendatlons hth x

Brilliant!! I use Nouvatan and they have no issues with pregnancy so all good!! Thank you guys....and good old salon geek :wink2:

Brilliant!! I use Nouvatan and they have no issues with pregnancy so all good!! Thank you guys....and good old salon geek :wink2:

No worries hun.... And I also use Nouvatan :) xxx

Latest posts

Back