Maxi Mist Pro machine/gun help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hiya Geeks!

I have been tanning for over a year and a half now and my old faithful machine packed up! So thought id go all out and invest in a maxi mist as heard nothing but good things about it! But..... im finding the its either spraying too little or too much and with no clear setting on the nozzle am finding it rather frustrating i thought this was meant to be a better machine??? also from the manual i cant figure out if my nozzle should my horizontal or vertical for the best spray pattern? an essay i know but any advice would be grateful xxx

Hiya Geeks!

I have been tanning for over a year and a half now and my old faithful machine packed up! So thought id go all out and invest in a maxi mist as heard nothing but good things about it! But..... im finding the its either spraying too little or too much and with no clear setting on the nozzle am finding it rather frustrating i thought this was meant to be a better machine??? also from the manual i cant figure out if my nozzle should my horizontal or vertical for the best spray pattern? an essay i know but any advice would be grateful xxx

The gun you have purchased with this machine...is it the pro upgrade gun...a metal one..or is it the standard gun

If its the pro gun then this gun is a good one
If you set the nozzle to either vertical or horizontal and spray on a couch roll you will see the two different spray patterns so dependent on how you spray...horizontal or vertical then simply adjust the nozzle to the setting that suits your application style

On the output side...the pro gun is amazing and certainly if set correctly uses far less solution than the standard gun.
Simply close fully the output valve and then open again maybe one and a half turns and try on a couch roll and from this either adjust more open or closed dependent on how much solution output best suits your application style
HTH and good luck

Latest posts

Back