Lash Perms...worth investing or Lash Lift ??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zooks

Reaction score
Hi Geeks

I have done plenty of searches and read a lot of threads.

I am all set to have free training with lash perming at college and invest in a kit.

Is it worth it or is Lash Lift the way forward?

From what Ive read it seems Lash lift is the "new" Lash perm?? Are they that different?

Thoughts please.

I trained with nouveau in lvl (lash lift) and can honestly say it was money well spent and in the month since I've done it I've done 18!!! It's paid for my course and kit and extra already... Clients love the mascara look as I include a lash tint too. Lash lift is the way forward!!x

Thankyou Woobywoo

I was all set to do lash perm but looks like this is the way forward.

Would you mind PM ing me the prices that you charge for them and whether you include tint with that?

Thankyou so much

I've pm'd you hun..x

Train in lash perming and then buy a kit. If you can perm you can do lifting. You're just paying for the LVL name, just like HD brows. I have loads of clients for a lash lift and I just call it a lash lift. They don't care whether it's LVL or not

Interesting thankyou Sarah

Im already very confused over the HD brows and alternative brands I dont want to be all confused by this too.

BUT that said, what other brands are there out there?

I use a company called iAppeal. I just bought the kit from them as I've been nvq 3 qualified 6 years and can perm no probs. I didn't wanna pay out for training in something I already know how to do so I can say I do LVL or HD (can thread, wax tint etc too) although the nouveau brand is very strong I don't dispute that. It's down to you, there's nothing wrong with training in these treatments but for someone like me it felt like a waste of time/money when I think (HD brows in particular) is a bit of a passing phase...? X just my opinion xx

The HD is an ongoing debate but I will be learning Perming soon and I think Nouveau training would benefit me.

Thankyou for you replies.

:)

Latest posts

Back