Nouvatan question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jowo

Reaction score
This may be obvious but I just want to check. If I put a 10 on a darker skintone, will it still develop and give a darker tan or would you not notice any difference? Does that make sense?

This may be obvious but I just want to check. If I put a 10 on a darker skintone, will it still develop and give a darker tan or would you not notice any difference? Does that make sense?

HI, Yes it will as Nouvatan adapts to the clients natural suntanned skin colouring. It will still even out the skin tone and give it a natural, healthy, suntanned radiance without looking fake. To be honest you have a job making Nouvatan look fake on any skin tone the shades are so accurate & natural looking!
I tend to not recommend the 14/16/20% on the naturally darker skin tones because they can look a tad over tanned. Unless the client insists on the darker solutions of course!
A 10/12% will bring out his/her natural suntanned skin colouring beautifully, creating a perfect fake tan colour.
Its quite easy to think that if someone has a darker skin tone you can automatically put a darker solution on them. Which in a lot of cases you can, but just be a bit careful as it can take them too dark looking.
Hope that helps a bit.
Lyn x

Latest posts

Back