Nouvatan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annebet

Reaction score
Hello I have just gone to order Organics Rapid Tan and it is out of stock and I need it for the weekend, so I was wondering if anyone has tried the La Tan fast tan or the Nouvatan 20%. I wandered if any of these products are similar to the Organics Rapid Tan. :)

Last edited:
hiya

i personally havent used it but there are some threads on here somewhere of people who have used it. you should look at the post with everyone showing their tans as couple have posted photos of what it looks like

hth
x

Hiya,

Just to let you know that Nouvatan's 20% doesn't fully develop after washing it off after say 4 hours for a 12% shade. It continues to develop over the 24 hours. So if someone wanted a 12% shade at 6pm and had their tan done at 2pm, they could wash it off at 6pm but it wouldn't have developed fully. They will probably say they woke up the morning after darker than they went to bed. Just something to bear in mind. For the different %'s of Nouvatans 20, wash off after:

2 hours - 8%
3 hours - 10%
4 hours - 12%
5 hours - 14%
6 hours - 16 %
7 hours - 18%
8 hours - 20%

hope that helps

Latest posts

Back