CACI Hydratone

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Florry

Reaction score
Hi, Do any of you offer Hyratone as part of, or as an additional option when doing a CACI facial? Our CACI machine didnt come with the Hydratone rollers but I'm considering buying some along with the Hydratone masks so that we have a new option for clients. The rollers are very expensive for what they are so I'm hoping for some opinions from therapists who have used them to see if its worth the investment. Thanks

hi, we do hydratone mask as and add on put also include it in our ultimate facial which includes microdermabrasion, wrinkle comb and lifting. everyone who has had a hydratone mask loves it and would certainly add it to you salon. Alot of my clients think that its a nice way to end a treatment, it takes down alot of the redness that can be made by using the wrinkle comb.
The mask comes in 2 parts, and is coated in serum, add the rest of teh serum to the neck, shoulder and chest area and work over the neck, shoulder and chest first , then move on to the mask.

hope this helps x

Latest posts

Back