Maxi-mist lite for tanning parties?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xxelainejxx

Reaction score
Ive recently bought the maxi mist lite gun for spray tanning and remember reading that it wasnt really ideally suited for doing too many spray tans on the trot, i didnt think i would need to, however someone has asked to have a 'party' of about 6-7 people and im now worried that the gun wont be able to cope!!:eek:

Has anyone used this gun for more than a few people and if so how long does it need to cool down in between?? xxx

Its going to struggle with 6 tans on the trot, it should be able to cope as a one off but if you were doing that amount of tans with it regularly then it would burn out.
I would do one person at a time and turn the machine off after each person whilst they get changed and you apply barrier cream to the next client, if you give the unit a few mins rest in between clients, it will greatly reduce the chance of your machine overheating. hope all goes well

Hi there I just wondered how your machine coped did it manage to do all 7? Thanks

I wouldn't advise it to be honest. I used mine for 6 tans In a row a few months ago, (I posted on here about it) although it was all ok, when I took the filter out to wash it after my clients had gone my machine was really hot, so I don't think I'd do it again, (wouldnt be worth it breaking)

I actually only did it because it was kind of a last minute booking for a couple of the girls & I didn't want to loose out on the £ or turn them away so I did it.

Luckily enough I don't do tanning party's yet & in my year of tanning so far I've only done the group of 6 in one go as mentioned above, as & when required I will upgrade my machine but at the moment my little baby suits me fine :lol: x

Latest posts

Back