Fake Bake 60 minute tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisapikachu

Reaction score
Does any one know if a 60 min spray tan formula from Fake Bake is in the pipeline as this would be good ????

Yes it is available now, it can be washed off after an hr for a light tan or fully developed after 3 hrs. Our retail stock has arrived but havent got spray tan solution yet, so still waiting to try it out! X

Fantastic news thank you. I can see this being really popular for emergency tanning before a night out !! X

Does it still take 24 hours to reach the full colour though? This is what other rapid tan's do.

I asked this on a previous thread but don't think anyone replied!

Yeah it keeps on developing for 8 hours after I think. X

Yeah it keeps on developing for 8 hours after I think. X

Hi Shelleyboo,

Have you managed to try the spray out yet? What did you think? X

I did this on a client who normally has 8% regular spray and she washed off after 2hrs but wished she had left longer. She said it is lovely tho!

Hello there, I have loved fake bake products for a long time now, however I was very disappointed with the 60 minute tan. I left it for 3 hours the second time I used it (maximum amount of time it should be left on) and I was left with just a hint of tan. It still settles nicely on the skin like the other fb products, however after its washed off, your left with barely any tan at all. Just my opinion, x

Have replied to this on another thread as follows.
Hi I have used on one of my therapists, and as she was at work we left it on longer than 3 hours probably nearer to 5 and she came out really dark! It lasted well too, almost a week as with the regular Fake Bake spray. So all in all I think its a good product, the longer you leave it the better the colour.;)

Hi lisapikachu,

You may like to consider the new Super Express™ City Tan™ range, the world's first 30 minute wash off tans. They are available in three fabulous colours.

Hi lisapikachu,

You may like to consider the new Super Express™ City Tan™ range, the world's first 30 minute wash off tans. They are available in three fabulous colours.

Where can I get this tan to try?

Where can I get this tan to try?

Aviva tan products really are great. They are oil free too so none of that stickiness after. Colour is lovely . I use their normal express solution. You need to contact the above poster to order . In the meantime look at avivalabs-uk.com . Hope that helps x

Latest posts

Back