Euroblonde ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicolao4

Reaction score
Hello fellow geeks, purchased the Perron Rigot Euroblonde, yey, and I have melted the pellets down for the first time and I just need a little help with the correct consistency and how warm it should feel. My heater works on numbers 1-10 and my warm wax is best at no 4, would this be the same for the hard wax? and how should the consistency be on the spatula should it run off the spatula or be a little more firmer? Any tips would be great.
Thank you Nicola x

I phoned PR and asked them about you exact question yesterday and the girl said that it should be the consistency of honey, but she couldn't help with heater settings. My heater has 3 set of numbers, 30, 60, 90, I was a bit disappointed that the company that I got my heater from couldn't give me the temperature settings.

Shelley X :biggrin:

If it runs of the spatula it is too hot!

In an analog Hive style 1000cc heater it should be around 2.5 - 3 depending on the heater and room temp. You almost want the wax to be fairly solid / gummy in the middle. If you leave it alone it almost forms a thick skin on top that you can mix into the wax.

Companies can only give you the heat settings really when you use their heater with their wax - there are thousands of wax and heater combinations and no company can know them all. They also vary heater to heater - the same model can be slightly different.

For PR waxes I always recommend the Hive heaters, I have two digital and one analog. Personally I prefer the digital heaters - I set my Cristal Ocean at 72 and my Euroblonde at 56. One burst of HI for Cristal Ocean and two bursts for Euroblonde and I forget about them for the rest of the day and know the wax is the perfect temp whenever I need it. I will be buying a third digital heater for my Pure wax.

Mat

Thanks mat have had a play and it's the most amazing wax!!! Have just done my eyebrows and toes!! Lol and it doesn't stick to the skin at all!! A far cry from the old hard wax in college (20 yrs ago!) and I am not red, amazing wax, there is no going back now!

I have an analogue heater - any idea what number for PR warm wax. Also what consistency should it be as I seem to have got through my first pot very quickly?

Many thanks

Sent from my GT-S5830 using SalonGeek

Not sure of the temp for the strip wax, but it should be runny so that it applies super thin to the skin. As with any wax, if your not sure try it on yourself first.

Mat

If it runs of the spatula it is too hot!

In an analog Hive style 1000cc heater it should be around 2.5 - 3 depending on the heater and room temp. You almost want the wax to be fairly solid / gummy in the middle. If you leave it alone it almost forms a thick skin on top that you can mix into the wax.

Companies can only give you the heat settings really when you use their heater with their wax - there are thousands of wax and heater combinations and no company can know them all. They also vary heater to heater - the same model can be slightly different.

For PR waxes I always recommend the Hive heaters, I have two digital and one analog. Personally I prefer the digital heaters - I set my Cristal Ocean at 72 and my Euroblonde at 56. One burst of HI for Cristal Ocean and two bursts for Euroblonde and I forget about them for the rest of the day and know the wax is the perfect temp whenever I need it. I will be buying a third digital heater for my Pure wax.

Mat

I am using PR waxes and there own heater, so was a bit suppressed when they couldn't even give me a rough idea of what setting to try it on. X :)

Sorry, I didn't realise your using a PR heater!

I've used them so often at the shows and at Thalgo Head Office doing training courses and discovery days and I've never paid any attention to the number setting. As you get used to your wax you start to ignore the values and just go by the consistency of it.

Hi guys.

Strip wax at 69 to 70 so it's really thins and runny. When I apply Cristal Ocean it looks like oil on the skin.

Non strip waxes (hot waxes) at 57 to 58

On a HIVE analogue heater, number 3 for strip and 2.45 for hot.

In the winter or if you work in a cold room, you can nudge the temp up a bit.

I'll email Perron Rigot/Thalgo so they have the correct info to give out.

Latest posts

Back