Getting tan off hands

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bubblegumsugar

Reaction score
Hi wondered if I could get a quick reply to this did a spraytan yest and she texted saying it's lovely but for some reason even though I put barrier cream on her hands and fingertips are a bit dark, what's the best way to remove? Many thanks!! :)

Baby oil on a microfibre cloth will help. Whitening toothpaste, lemon juice are a couple of other things that apparently work- oh and pineapple juice too lol!
If you applied barrier cream and it is on her fingertips it's likely she was touching her skin and it wasn't down to you x

Thankyou! Yes I put a lot of barrier cream on and didn't directly spray at her hands except a light spray on the tops so I think she must of touched it thanks for your help x

Thankyou! Yes I put a lot of barrier cream on and didn't directly spray at her hands except a light spray on the tops so I think she must of touched it thanks for your help x

No problem :)
I sprayed myself the other day, put loads of cream on my hands and went to bed, next morning I woke up with tan all over my palms, so don't worry lol x

Rub whitening toothpaste in & leave on for 20 mins, then wash off - it stinks but works x

Thanks she said she bought tan remover wipes so she's trying them but I'll let her know about toothpaste if they don't work :)

Or hair remover cream. I no it sounds odd, but I had a tan once then used some remover on my bikini line and it came off. I have used it since when I have woken up with dreaded dark hands and it works x

Hi wondered if I could get a quick reply to this did a spraytan yest and she texted saying it's lovely but for some reason even though I put barrier cream on her hands and fingertips are a bit dark, what's the best way to remove? Many thanks!! :)

Are you talking about the palms or tops of hands here? Xx

Apparently peroxide and tint remover if you have any xx

Give them a wee rub with an Emery Board. takes the tan right off. Don't over do it though. I do this on the dry bits on my knees too where the tan sometimes goes a bit darker x

I'm with the emery board.....or pumice stone or any kind of foot file! Works a treat on most areas but you use it gently!! x

Latest posts

Back