Dark tan needed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nails<3

Reaction score
Hi,

I am a la tan user and love it. I am quite pale so normally only use 10 on myself and the majority of my clients have it but I have a wedding to go to on Monday and need a darker tan. The 10 is always too light so last night I did myself in the 12 and it was exactly the same as the 10 if not lighter.

Would it be possible for me to spray myself again today in the 12 so I go darker as I'm not sure about using a 14 or higher as like I said I'm quite pale or would 14 be the better option overall?

Thank you x

I'm pretty much pale blue and always use la tan18% it's mega dark but never looks too false as it doesn't go orange so I say go for it x

I'm pretty much pale blue and always use la tan18% it's mega dark but never looks too false as it doesn't go orange so I say go for it x

I have the disco at home so I will give that a try at the weekend. Hopefully will be nice and dark as wearing a coral dress so can't be pale :)

Thank you x

I second that this is one of my clients wearing La tan 18% it's fab x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1338145529.698485.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1338145529.698485.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 177
I second that this is one of my clients wearing La tan 18% it's fab x

That is the colour i need :) I have spoken to la tan today who were amazingly helpful and they are sending me out the 14 and 18,think i Will definitely go for the 18 though :) x

Latest posts

Back