Guns and tans

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LyndseyD

Reaction score
Hi there. I'm about to book a course with Novoutan hopefully and I wondered if anyone can help me. Can I use any tan solution in any gun? A friend of mine used to be the face of Fake Bake therefore has brand new guns, tents etc that I can have for a very good price. I don't want to use FB tho after reading so many polls on here. So, can I put Novoutan or Sienna X etc in a Fake Bake gun? Sorry if this seems like a silly question!!

Hiya, yes you can use any solution in any machine :) x

Hi

Yes you can put any solution through tanning machines.

Good luck with your training enjoy!

Leela Jackson
Sunless Solutions

As you already have the answer to your question I don't need to repeat it BUT the main reason I came to look on this thread is because the title made me smile - Guns and Tans ... and it made me think of Guns n' Roses who I am going to see on thursday .. sooooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey hope your goes well nouvatan is a fantastic company and the tans beautiful

* meant to say training

As you already have the answer to your question I don't need to repeat it BUT the main reason I came to look on this thread is because the title made me smile - Guns and Tans ... and it made me think of Guns n' Roses who I am going to see on thursday .. sooooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like this ;-)

Hi there. I'm about to book a course with Novoutan hopefully and I wondered if anyone can help me. Can I use any tan solution in any gun? A friend of mine used to be the face of Fake Bake therefore has brand new guns, tents etc that I can have for a very good price. I don't want to use FB tho after reading so many polls on here. So, can I put Novoutan or Sienna X etc in a Fake Bake gun? Sorry if this seems like a silly question!!

I'd be interested to hear what you thought of Nouvatan training as I'm thinking of re training with them after my holiday in July x

Latest posts

Back