Vita Liberata changed distributors?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

simsarahlou

Reaction score
has anyone else noticed that vita liberata used to appear on the opi page. now its ldn they promote. anyone know the story? just nosey is all

LDN is something to do with Lena White from opi thats what I read up before I requested a sample of the tan x

Hi, not much help but I noticed this too? Was vita liberate now ldn skins? I found it confusing too and am also nosy lol x

Hi, not much help but I noticed this too? Was vita liberate now ldn skins? I found it confusing too and am also nosy lol x

Hi,

Thank you for your thread, if you have any questions you can contact us at [email protected] we will endeavour to answer any questions you might have!

Many Thanks

LDN SKINS TEAM

Hi,

Thank you for your thread, if you have any questions you can contact us at [email protected] we will endeavour to answer any questions you might have!

Many Thanks

LDN SKINS TEAM

I contacted around 3 weeks ago and have heard nothing back x

I contacted around 3 weeks ago and have heard nothing back x
Hi Thank you for your message.
We have received your e-mail on the 13th of May, we responded with a request for your contact details address and mobile number in order for us to assist you further.

We will resend the e-mail we sent to you on Monday the 14th of May, please let us know if you have not received it, not sure if it might have gone to your junk mail!

Many Thanks

LDN SKINS TEAM

Last edited:
Hi Thank you for your message.
We have received your e-mail on the 13th of May, we responded with a request for your contact details address and mobile number in order for us to assist you further.

We will resend the e-mail we sent to you on Monday the 14th of May, please let us know if you have not received it, not sure if it might have gone to your junk mail!

Many Thanks

LDN SKINS TEAM

Can you send to [email protected]
I've received no emails but it was a voicemail I left xxx

Latest posts

Back