Rodial glamoxy snake serum?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crazybek

Reaction score
Hi .
Has anyone heard of this product or used it at all?
Any reviews
x

Hi .
Has anyone heard of this product or used it at all?
Any reviews
x

I have never used it but heard good things about it. By the way, it doesn't actually have snake venom in it, just in case you thought it did!

I use it, and it really works! I only apply it to the crinkles around my eyes as that's my only prob area at the min,you can feel the area go numb after a few mins. My friends can also tell when I've used it and when I haven't.

Thanks for your responses guys.
I do know it doesnt have snake venom in it,ive done quite a bit of research but just wanted to know if anyone heres used it.
Thanks again!

Thanks for your responses guys.
I do know it doesnt have snake venom in it,ive done quite a bit of research but just wanted to know if anyone heres used it.
Thanks again!

I've heard people discussing it thinking that it did so you never know, ha! I'd be interested to know how you get on with it if you did start using it.

A work mate of mine is thinking of purchasing it after reading online !!
Hes just bought a derma roller and heard somewhere that using this particular cream after doing the derma roller is meant to work brilliantly !
Do any of you guys know much about derma rollers?????

Just noticed on your info Andrea that your make up proffesional.
Could i possibly ask you if you use or have a faveourite product to help with rosacea on the face at all?
Its only my nose but im becoming more aware of it and have used concealers that dont seem to make much of a difference.
Thanks in advance x

Latest posts

Back