TS50 pro mist and pro mist plus

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LyndseyD

Reaction score
Sorry if this has been answered before but i've searched and cant find an answer. can anyine tell me the difference between the two guns please? Trinitia are doing good deals on starter kits but there is £100 price difference between TS50 pro mist and TS50 pro mist plus but the descriptions for both kits are the same? Does anyone have any experience with these guns? I've been researching for weeks now and as we say in Scotland, Ma Heid's puggled!! :wink2:

Awww bless you,the smaller machine can't do as many tans in a day as the larger one as the motor is smaller,for example it wouldn't cope very well with a large tanning party,you would have to let it "rest" for upto 30 minutes I believe,whereas the larger machine,which I use can tan all day long! ;) hope that helps hun x

Sorry Hun I misread your post lol,I thought you'd asked what the difference was between the TS20 and TS50 it's been a long day :-D

Sorry Hun I misread your post lol,I thought you'd asked what the difference was between the TS20 and TS50 it's been a long day :-D
lol! I know the feeling well! Thank you anyway xx

Lol is give them a ring and ask them what the difference is hun :) x

Spelling mistakes now lol I'd not is :D

Latest posts

Back