Log cabin!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amymc15

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Just was after a bit of advice as we are considering buying a log cabin for the garden that I can use as a treatment room! Does anyone have thus too and are there any pouters to be aware if when buying one?
T.I.A

Ill keep an eye on this post as its exactly what i am thinking of doing :D

Hope to see some great answers :)

Just re read my post.... Damn predictive txt lol! ... Was meant to say any tips or pointers :0) x

I would say don't forget about planning permission. I'm similarly looking to convert my garage/storage room into a home salon and waiting on the permission presently. Maybe you could ring planning and ask about it before you spend out on anything?!

Good luck with it tho!

HTH :)

I wasnt sure you would need planning for what is effectively a posh shed lol i will call the council to make sure anyway :) thanks x

I am sure I read recently that if the height is under a certain level, you dont need planning now but don't quote me on that and do some research :) good luck!

Have a look online and search the phrase - Permitted Development- that will bring up everything you can do without planning permissions. The height restriction I am sure is 2.5m
It is a very informative site with a lot of helpful information
( Hubby is a Builder so I deal with councils, planning and building regulation departments regularly)

Search threads started by Zo Zo as I was asking about this only last week and Chrysalis put some wonderful pics up

Latest posts

Back