Help! Cool wax in eyebrows how to remove!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

izzy_t

Reaction score
I recently did my first ebw and some of the wax flicked into her eyebrow, I tried to remove it with pre wax and after wax nothing worked and she ended up scratching it out with her nail but also pulled half her eyebrow out at the same time!, if this ever happens again how can I remove it/ prevent it from happening ?

Put oil on it and work it through with your fingers and then ease it out with an orange stick or split spatula.

I recently did my first ebw and some of the wax flicked into her eyebrow, I tried to remove it with pre wax and after wax nothing worked and she ended up scratching it out with her nail but also pulled half her eyebrow out at the same time!, if this ever happens again how can I remove it/ prevent it from happening ?

Izzy_t was it hard or soft wax? If it was soft wax, a firm wipe with some oil on a cotton pad would have removed it.

To prevent it from happening again, you could mask the brow that you intend to leave, with petroleum jelly, although practice and experience will probably stop it happening again. Sounds like a freak one-off accident though.

Latest posts

Back