Fake Bake 60 Minute spray tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kaslouise

Reaction score
Hi Guys!

I have just tried out the new Fake Bake 60 minute spray solution. The ladies that i tried in on LOVED it! My only issue is there is no information/advice that comes with it. Fake Bake said the demand for the product was that high that they had to get it out on the market without any promotional matierial or advice slips for the clients.

They said it was exactly the same as the normal Fake Bake, the only difference being it develops quicker.

Has anyone else tried it? It is the same pre advice and aftercare as Fake Bake Original?

Thanks! :Grope:

Hi
Anyone help please?.
I receive a sample of fake bake 60 mins spray solution and tested on a client on Tuesday.
I was told
1 hour: golden Tan
2 hours: bronzed Tan
3 hours: dark Tan
My client washes the tan off after 2 and a bit hours. She said she had a slight tan but not a massive change. I have just saw her today and she is almost back to her normal skin colour???.
I am doing a client later today do you think I should tell her to keep it on longer then 3hours?.
Any advise would be great. Thanks xx

This is the nail forum, you'd be better asking in skin.

Ooops sorry my first time on here! having trouble navigating myself around it!

I left mine on for 4 hrs and it was great about a 12-14% when fully developed.
if i decide to buy it i would say
1 1/2 hrs light (8%)
2 hrs light-med (10)
3 hrs -12%
4 hrs 12-14% this is just in my opinion and on my own little trials,and what i've read through salon geek.

I tried it and was really disappointed, tried the home one first and found I didn't get a good tan but with the spray tan I left it 3 hours and got a lovely tan but the fade off was horrid!

I had it done during my Fake Bake training, left it on for 3 hours, washed off & wasn't that impressed with it ...... until the morning after, when my milk-white skin was a lovely olive colour.

I'd personally not want it again because it is so light rather than a tan. I don't want to look really dark, just look like i've had a couple of weeks in the sun rather than like every other person who has a normal skin tone.

The only major selling point i think it has is the short time you have to have the colour guide on for.

Are people still liking the fake bake 60 mins or is the fake bake darker more popular with your clients? many thanks xx:D

Tia I never did the switch back to fake Bake!! Although the trial with the 60 min tan went well my current suntana solution gives the same results and greater profit margin - my clients didn't even seemed fussed at changing for the name !!!! Xx

Hi, I have been Spray tanning for 10 years and every tan i have tried that is meant to tan in a few hours has been rubbish! if you leave the tan on like other tans they tend to work, but i have never found one that is worth paying extra money for, it does you and your business no good at all and gives clients false expectations!:irked:

I use the 60 minute fake bake tan,
1 hours-Goldon glow
2 hours-1 Week in the sun
3 hours-2 week in the sun it mixes with chemicals in your skin so it will go the colour you do when you tan on holiday, i have used it on my family, friends and client who have all been extremely happy after the 3 hours of having it on, i have had no problems with it not being dark enough. Clients have said its a very nice tan which i agree with! :) x

I use the 60 minute fake bake tan,
1 hours-Goldon glow
2 hours-1 Week in the sun
3 hours-2 week in the sun it mixes with chemicals in your skin so it will go the colour you do when you tan on holiday, i have used it on my family, friends and client who have all been extremely happy after the 3 hours of having it on, i have had no problems with it not being dark enough. Clients have said its a very nice tan which i agree with! :) x

That's good to know, think i'll invest in some then.xx

Hi all, I tried it yesterday for the first time. Client left it on for 3 hours and today barely any different from before the spray. Plus found the solution quite tacky on the skin, not impressed. Have a good day, Mick.

Hi all, I tried it yesterday for the first time. Client left it on for 3 hours and today barely any different from before the spray. Plus found the solution quite tacky on the skin, not impressed. Have a good day, Mick.

I'm really surprised at this. I find the 60 min, much nicer on the skin than the normal one. My clients are always happy. Obvious question I know, but there's no chance your client had any moisturizer on his skin causing a barrier? X

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi, no, hes a regular and knows the ropes. Might just be him, I will give it one more go, cheers, Mick.

My regulars love the 60 minute tan. Most leave it on the full 3 hours and some leave it overnight. Fade off is fab and I don't find it tacky at all.

we used the 60 minutes fake bake at work and the reviews wernt that amazing and now we are stuck with x 2 full bottles. I think its for some people but not for all especially if your used to the original? My friends love the 60 minutes retail product but they leave it on all night and find they go darker than original?

but as a therapist I wasnt too keen on the product myself either.

Hi Guys I have great success & feedback with 60min you have to follow the time guidelines, as the tan activates when it contacts water so the guide is washed off & continues to develop... So yeah your a bit lighter but you continue to develop x

I did this 60min tan on my friend as a tester and good job I did because she washed it off after an hour and the colour was no different!! Really disappointed because now I have a bottle standing there on the shelf feeling sorry for itself lol!

The guide colour that washes off & the tan continues to develop

Latest posts

Back