Fake Bake Gold 60 minute tan help?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rachelh80

Reaction score
Hi
Anyone help please?.
I receive a sample of fake bake 60 mins spray solution (gold) and tested on a client on Tuesday.
I was told
1 hour: golden Tan
2 hours: bronzed Tan
3 hours: dark Tan
My client washes the tan off after 2 and a bit hours. She said she had a slight tan but not a massive change. I have just saw her today and she is almost back to her normal skin colour???.
I am doing a client later today do you think I should tell her to keep it on longer then 3hours?.
Any advise would be great. Thanks xx

I personally haven't tried any of the fast tans, so can't really comment on how long to keep it on for. Maybe, you could try some on yourself (some where discreet (torso / back ??) and test the timing that way?

Yeah good thinking thank you x

This is my far my favourite tan. I kept it on for three hours and the colour was honestly amazing so just tell your clients to keep it on for a bit longer x x x x

We have been using the rapid tan by fake bake since it came out. It is a real hit with clients but I agree leaving for the full 3 hours seems to give a better result. The tan does continue to develop after the 3 hours, for example if u tan early evening, shower before bed and when you wake up in the morning your tan will look great. The DHA continues its development process for 6 hours after wash off. The new Fake Bake Sport moisturiser works really well with this tan to prolong and top up the colour. It's a great addition to the fake bake range. We love it. X

Ahh this explains it! I tried it on myself at night, left in on for 3 hours and didn't think much of it but then i slept in it turned a lovely golden brown over night. I have used it only clients since who have all been really happy with the results - but have all agreed it looks better when you keep it on for longer!

Fake Bake do not seem to be giving much information out about this tan so thanks for clearing it up!

Latest posts

Back