Semi perm lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nhiggs

Reaction score
I have completed my training and I'm struggling any tips at all, bottom lashes are in my way , and im dropping the lashes x

I tape mine like this (pic attached) keeps bottom ones well out of the way, I use micro pore tape first, then an eye pad on top.

As for keeping on dropping the lashes, are you picking them up out of pots? or off a strip? x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1338751770.898072.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1338751770.898072.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 237
Tape the lower lashes down and use pads everyone goes through dropping the lashes you could try buying xy tweezers these work the opposite way round you squeeze to open and relax to close do you are less likely to drop your lash before you apply it. The pads with a sticky back ate the next ones but sometimes they can still move you could try a bit of tape to keep them in position

Hths x

spend time with ur prep be reall careful to cover all bottom lashes and check for sticking throughout the application. x-tweezers a god send if u havent been trained with them will take a bit of getting used to but u wont look bk once u get the hang of them :D

spend time with ur prep be reall careful to cover all bottom lashes and check for sticking throughout the application. x-tweezers a god send if u havent been trained with them will take a bit of getting used to but u wont look bk once u get the hang of them :D

I LOVE x tweezers, I genuinely cannot do lashes without them, godsend if you ask me x

I also got the non static tweezers which helped with holding the lashes. I set the lashes out on a pad first so much easier to get hold of. I agree about micro pore tape and then gel pad over this for the lowers. Good luck and don't give up :).

I do have the x tweezers and there taking some getting used to ,

Thanks x

I set the lashes out on a pad first , but I think I keep pressing the x tweezers ! X

Have you tried the normal tweezers? I can't use x tweezers it confused me.

Latest posts

Back