Nouveau Lashes Triple Express course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thebeautician

Reaction score
Has anyone been on this training?

It's Express, Cluster and Strip Lash training all inclusive. Seems to be the same as Blink & Go's training aswell but a little cheaper.

Has anyone been on this training?

It's Express, Cluster and Strip Lash training all inclusive. Seems to be the same as Blink & Go's training aswell but a little cheaper.

I believe cluster and express are the same thing? I might be wrong x

Cluster and express are not the same thing, express are single individual (not clusters) eyelashes placed onto the lashes WITHOUT isolating they last 2 weeks and then must be removed otherwise your clients lashes can be damaged, cluster lashes are 3/4 lashes on a bulb some times called party or individual lashes or weekend lashes they are also sold as individual lashes despite not being individual these last a few days and are placed on the skin, strip lashes are on strips last a night. Semi permanent eyelash extensions are isolated and each natural lash has 1 extension (sometimes 2 with expertise) attached to it they are fitted appprox 0.5mm from the lash line so do not touch the skin last up to 2 months with no maintenance or can be Infilled 2-3 weekly and last until maintenance stops

Hope this clears up confusion with what lashes are what.

My training was express lashes, which were clusters applied to the non-isolated lash, not on the skin.. Suppose it just depends on what your trainer calls it xxx

My training was express lashes, which were clusters applied to the non-isolated lash, not on the skin.. Suppose it just depends on what your trainer calls it xxx

Gets a tad confusing when trainers/people have there own interpretations, express lashes too me are the same single lashes & same glue as you'd use for semi permanents just applied slightly differently too how semi's would be applied & obviously express need removing within 2 weeks. x

Gets a tad confusing when trainers/people have there own interpretations, express lashes too me are the same single lashes & same glue as you'd use for semi permanents just applied slightly differently too how semi's would be applied & obviously express need removing within 2 weeks. x

Yeah totally, it just depends on your trainers wording, interpretation etc... Seems like a bit of a grey area to me! I advertise mine as express as many people think weekend are strip lashes, and my weekend/express/clusters last 2 weeks x

For those doing 'cluster lashes' do you use strip lash glue or are you using semi-perm glue?

I would class 'cluster lashes' as lashes for the weekend/lasting only a couple of days and semi-perm glue i would say is more for long term wear?

never use semi permanent adhesive for anything other than semi permanent eyelash extensions you should use the adhesive that either comes with the lashes or duo is also good

never use semi permanent adhesive for anything other than semi permanent eyelash extensions you should use the adhesive that either comes with the lashes or duo is also good

I use Ardell LashTite and was advised to use this, is this a semiperm glue? x

No it's not a semi perm adhesive and it's good for clusters

Latest posts

Back