Mobile tanning-storage tips?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snb

Reaction score
I am looking for something to carry my TS50, towels, couch roll, solution etc. I thought of just going for a big holdall type thing.. just wondered if anyone had any pointers as to what to look for/avoid when looking, or if anyone had a particularly good one??

Hey i jsut use a big bag with a zip at the frunt to put my towel and otherthings in and the bag its self holds the gun probs just a big bag hun or a dollytrolly x

I am looking for something to carry my TS50, towels, couch roll, solution etc. I thought of just going for a big holdall type thing.. just wondered if anyone had any pointers as to what to look for/avoid when looking, or if anyone had a particularly good one??

I have the one Nouvatan sell, its great, and fits everything in. Just be careful how you load it, if you put heavy items on one side it can tip.

Try the search button for transporting your kit. I put a pic on yesterday after finding a bargain for a tenner. Holdall/trolley it's perfect an everything fits with loads more space. Hth:) x

Latest posts

Back