How are your treatment rooms set up?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alpina

Reaction score
Just curious as to how everyone else has their rooms setup. The first salon I worked in had 4 treatment rooms which were all assigned to a particular therapist for the day and had all the product and equipment to do all of the treatments. All the other salons I've worked in have had specific rooms, like a facial room, massage room, waxing room, etc.

My two rooms are set up to do everything, except my island room is the best one for massage and spray tanning. This works well but I'm getting bored and have been rearranging the other areas in the salon.

Just wondering what you do and how well it works for you, also is it just you in the salon or do you have other therapists working with you.

Hi!

We have nine members of staff at our salon, I have worked in salons where you have one room and do everything in there but the one I currently work in has a room set up for electrical body treatments and that room is very clinical looking, we have a waxing room, a make-up room and that's has one of this bulb mirrors that go all the way round like make up artists have, we have a sauna and jacuzzi tiled space for exfoliations and body treatments and a "VIP room" which is where we do our facials and massage and that has relaxing music a sofa, chandelier, mood lighting it's luxurious in a way. I have been into other salons like this and I find it better like this so each room has a certain ambience if that makes sense? lol just out of interest what colour scheme do you have? X

Latest posts

Back