Help for dermatitis sufferers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

natty2010

Reaction score
I just wanted to share my experiences with fellow geeks. I have suffered from dermatitis on my hands for 14 years and have recently come across a soap from syria which has totally cleared up the problem.
As you can imagine this skin condition in our job has sometimes reduced me to tears but I was only using it for a week when I noticed dramatic results. I am not connected with this company at all but am just so happy that it has made such a difference that I wanted to share my experiences.
The soaps are called Queen of Aleppo if anybody is suffering I really think these soaps are worth trying, I really did not expect these results from just a soap as I have tried all sorts of steriods and creams from the doctor.
I would be interested to hear if anyone else has had a similar experience ?

Hi Natty. Thanks for posting this.
I have had problems with the skin on my fingers, palms of hands, and lower arms due to an over-exposure to Bio Sculpture and Shellac products. I now put a barrier cream on, then glove up, and wear arm cuffs. It does the trick but it looks like I'm about to do an operation!
I googled Queen of Aleppo and found this website, but wondered if this is the right site, and if so which soap you use? www.queenofaleppo.co.uk
Many thanks
Anna

Been suffering with my fingers really bad the last 4 months an just started on my palms. Worst condition ever! The pain from it sometimes is unbelievable i still havent found anything to work.... A cream thats help is simple derma from the simple range. Doesnt clear it but defo helps with the dryness.

Sent from my GT-I9100P using SalonGeek

Hi Anna
Yes that is the same sight I got mine from, it has made such a difference ! I use the liquid soap which is the highest % of Laurel oil which I think is the active ingredient.
I also got some gloves from them which contain copper which have also helped but the soap has made the biggest difference.My problem started after I had my daughter I put it down to the fact I was carrying out a lot of micro dermabrasion at the time using aluminium oxide crystals as the other therapist I was working with had the same problem . I did not expect it to go for 14 years though, just glad I have had a break through in treating it finally !!
I really hope it helps you as much , please let me know what you think x:Love:

Latest posts

Back