Changing brands from Marvel Lash to Flirties

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi geeks :biggrin:
would just like someone's advice on changing brands, I'm trained in marvel lash but want to change to flirties products, could someone please advise me on whether I will still be covered under my insurance through salon gold if I change brands or would I have to re train with flirties to be covered under my insurance? I'm happy with application and have read up on the use of primers etc so feel confident enough however not too sure about insurance, and also what are the most used curls, length and thickness to start with? :o

Thanks in advance
Tia x

The only people who can tell you for definite if your insurance company will cover you is your insurance company.

Just drop them a quick email to keep yourself right

oo a question i would like to know the answer too! i am also thinking the same and i am with salon gold! Can you let me know how you get on? The reason i want to change is the last 3 glues i have have been terrible, unmixed and lumpy black and clear, bad bad bad :( Time for a far better glue!!

Generally i would think if you are certified through an accredited course you shouldnt have any problems but as elliebee said, its best to check with your insurance as they might have different requirements.

Alternatively you could book a conversion course but if your insurance accepts your current certificate and you are confident you should be fine just swapping products.

Latest posts

Back