Giving clients eyelash remover?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jodie Shires

Reaction score
Hi Geeks

I have been doing eyelash flares for a while now and i tell clients if they have a few flares that have fallen out after a week or so to remove the rest with an oil based make up remover. This helps break the bond but then i thought an option could be to sell clients a bottle of eyelash remover? Does anyone else do this? Also is this allowed - insurance purposes etc?

Thanks

Several clients have asked me to sell them remover I use to remove lashes, but I always refuse - it is created for professional use and if it gets into eyes it hurts terribly, they might even have complications after and of course you will be the one to blame. I always say, that they can have the lashes removed professionally with me - as this way the will not cause damage to natural lashes and/or their eyes. I have not checked with insurance, but I'm pretty sure you would not be covered. All the best :hug:

Thanks

Do you charge clients to take the few eyelash flares off that are left?

I do not charge my clients for removal, but would charge if someone came to me from another technician.

Latest posts

Back