Oh my God, please help! Lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LaurenSparkles

Reaction score
I did my mother in laws eyelashes on Sunday using salon systems cluster lashes and salon services black glue. Done them loads of times before. As I did them for free as advertisement I used extra glue along the lash line to secure them, my other half came in today after having seen her and they (apart from a few) have fallen out! I mean fallen out! Her lashes and all!!! I'm mortified! Im welling up now! She says she went to bed last night and woke up and she has no lashes! Pleaaaaseeee help!!!! What could this be????????? #crying xxx

Are her eyes sore?? Could she have rubbed them or picked at them??

She says her eyes aren't sore or red and knowing her she isn't the type to pull them out xxx

Have you done your mums lashes many times before? Perhaps they were too heavy for her or you used too much glue. Has she started any new medications or been overly stressed?

No never before, can they be too heavy? I don't think she is on any medication, I'm mortified. Xxx

omg poor lady. This is really bad of the salon systems glue, now i know its fumey but its all fallen out. Id call the manufactor in case its a bad batch. or it could have been very heavy on the lash line with too much added weight or a make up remover. sympathies to the lady but im baffled as to whats gone wrong. hope shes ok xoxo

Latest posts

Back