Spray tanning!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkminx

Reaction score
Hi... Sorry if im repeating things already asked, but.... Ive been using OMG products for tanning and up until now havent had a problem..... have done a couple of 16% on people and it does appear to be very orange... Both dark girls as it was not sure have I done something wrong. Possibly looking at offering an alternative as well as the OMG as a lot of my clients love some shades.... Anything more "olive" based around??

Help much appreciated!! x

A tan solution itself is not orange, it is who it is applied to and their personal skin tone that will result in an orange glow.
You say they were dark skinned, but this does not necessarily mean that they get any darker in the sun.

These 2 girls obviously are unable to have such a high percentage, so my advice would be to do maybe a 12% or 14% next time.

I personally only go up to a 14% and only a handful of clients do I use it on.

Be strict, give your clients the % that YOU know is suitable for them.

x

I found omg to be quite orange too so I no longer use it. I've been using Suntana for around a year now and love it. Lovely olive colours rather than orange and I find the wear off really good too. Xx

I changed from OMG to LA tan and have never looked back, with brown and golden shades (no orange) there is something to suit everyone x

Latest posts

Back