Nose filters?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beau-ty

Reaction score
Hi all just wondering after the recent spray tan issues if anyone knows of a good place to purchase these from. iv been searching and have only found in a pack of 12 for about £6 i would have hoped to have got a lot more
Many thanks

I looked before and thats exactly what I came up with.
The best thing to do is offer them to your clients if they want them at a small charge of £1 a pair.
x

Hi,

We supply these:-

nosefilter.jpg

They are like cylindrical foam tubes. They are surprisingly comfortable and easy to breathe through. They are made out of a specially coated foam that catches and filters small particles, designed for the painting and spraying industry.

Bad thing is we sold out yesterday. Have more on order but guess what, our suppliers have sold out as well. Should be here next week. They come in pack of ten.

Agree with Miss Pink, you should feel quite comfortable making a small charge, same for winkies. UV salons always charge for winkies.

ok thanks i hadn't thought of a charge. they look like the ones i saw - if a client buys them can they wash out and re-use then?

Latest posts

Back