1st Nouvatan clients

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharny

Reaction score
I just did my first two Client's a Nouvatan Spray Tan, 10%. It went really well and they were very happy, so fingers crossed that it turns out ok tomorrow:Scared:

The only thing I had a problem with, was there seemed to be quite a few drips coming from the gun onto the floor? The gun I have is called Professional Tanning System, I am aware this is quite an old gun as I bought it off a friend who purchased it on her Sienna X Training Course.

Any help much appreciated? x

Hi

Not sure I can help, but i just posted too, i done my 1st 3 clients tonight with Nouvatan :) I done 8%, I think it looked ok, and they were happy, and re-booked. I kust hope it turns out ok too....

Not sure about the gun sweetie, i got my with my Nouvatan kit, but my train said there are settings, and normally setting 5/6 give off alot more spray, so it could be your settings, but don't take my word on it, as I only passed last thursday.

Hope you get your answer :)

Sam.x

Hi well done on your first clients!

I think you need to make sure no solution gets near the threads on the cup that screws onto the gun as it will be forced out and drip! I did it once, never again!

Check the threads are clear and don't tip! Good luck xx

Thanks will check the threads. Well the two ladies just posted a pic on my facebook timeline and they look really good and are really happy with the tan :D.

Definately happy with Nouvatan x

Ha! I did my first Nouvatan client yesterday too :). Congratulations to you !!

Ive just texted her to check how the wash off went... Fingers crossed x

Latest posts

Back