What's the strangest complaint you've had?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beauty_sarah

Reaction score
Hey geeks, I answered the phone at the salon on Saturday and it was a lady that had been in on Thursday and was treated by another member of staff! She had a Indian head, Swedish and hot stone facial (groupon deal) she explained to me that when the member of staff came to take her mask off she smelt of pie!!! Yes pie!!! She then said that it knocked her sick and she had to go home n have a shower! So I found her name in the diary and told her someone would ring her back!!
When I told the member of staff she said that the client had tipped her and was lovely to her!! She had had braising steak for lunch,
I think the client was trying to get a free treatment after all it was 2 days after the treatment!!

What's the weirdest complaint you've had?

Omg! What are you meant to do refund her because the therapist had lunch?

Dont get me wrong i chew gum/eat mints if i have to eat between clients but were only human and are entitled to eat during breaks.

What was te outcome when someone rang her back? Id be interested to hear.

X

Oh how we love working with the public.
A few years ago I worked for National express as a coach driver.
A lady emailed the company to complain that I didn't stop the coach whilst she used the toilet.
Can you imagine it, rolling along the M1 and suddenly pulling over to the hard shoulder for a comfort break:D
I wonder if she ever travelled by train:eek:

That's exactly what we all said lol! My boss isn't ringing her back as she thinks it silly but I think the client will ring back!!

lol lol what a weirdo!!!

A lady emailed the company to complain that I didn't stop the coach whilst she used the toilet.
Can you imagine it, rolling along the M1 and suddenly pulling over to the hard shoulder for a comfort break:D

Lol that's so funny! General public are a pain in the ass!

lmao susie how funny!!!

I remember someone complaining when I mentioned that they had made appointments 3 times they just had not appeared even though I gave a confirmation call the night before. They complained that this was my fault as I did send out a letter in the post to confirm. That client got binned! I have dealt with many stupid moans generally from
The cognitively challenged types!

Hey geeks, I answered the phone at the salon on Saturday and it was a lady that had been in on Thursday and was treated by another member of staff! She had a Indian head, Swedish and hot stone facial (groupon deal) she explained to me that when the member of staff came to take her mask off she smelt of pie!!! Yes pie!!! She then said that it knocked her sick and she had to go home n have a shower! So I found her name in the diary and told her someone would ring her back!!
When I told the member of staff she said that the client had tipped her and was lovely to her!! She had had braising steak for lunch,
I think the client was trying to get a free treatment after all it was 2 days after the treatment!!

What's the weirdest complaint you've had?

There is no way I would have been able to take that call without wetting myself laughing I would have been fine until she said pie I would have had to say and what flavour of pie would that have been madam lmao.that is to funny I'm actually wetting myself now.xx

I did laugh! Don't think she was impressed!! My bf was wetting him self too x

That's exactly what we all said lol! My boss isn't ringing her back as she thinks it silly but I think the client will ring back!!

It seems a very odd complaint lol. That said, your boss SHOULD call her back. It will nip the complaint in the bud and leave her with less to moan about long term :)

I know it's not to do with skin but we had a lady come in for bleach highlights her stylist asked her if she wanted her hoodie hanging up said said no she was all gowned and towelled up highlights done and washed off then decided to take the gown off and her hoodie 5 mins later when the gown was back on called me over to complained that the stylist had got bleach at the bottom of her t shirt which was under the gown and the hoodie!

Who ate all the pie who ate all the pie love this thread I still laugh everytime I see it I told my oh and he wet himself.x

Was actually in stitches reading this, in my area the word pie is often used to describe a certain body part!! Am I alone with this one? Lmao!

Lindsey x

It seems a very odd complaint lol. That said, your boss SHOULD call her back. It will nip the complaint in the bud and leave her with less to moan about long term :)

I know she should but then I don't have to deal with it!! In work today so will see if she rings bk! Ill let u all know!!

I also work for an airline. Some one came off a flight and complained that another passenger kept farting!! I asked her what she would like me to do about it?! She said the passenger should have been told off!! haha

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

OMG you made me laugh so much, I spat my coffee out! Why didnt she just ask you to move her during the flight!! We've all been there but that would have been such a sight to see - you telling someone off for farting hehe hehe

I'll be chuckling to that all day now........

Karaxxx

I rent a room in a hairdressers. And i had my first ever complaint a few weeks ago she complained to the hair salon owner that i didnt retain information well as i didnt remember she had a dog. Aparently she mentioned it in her last appointment with me 3 months before.

I now write everything she says on her record card and make a point of talking about each. E.g how the dog, hows your heart, has your headake gone lol.

Sent from my GT-P1000 using SalonGeek

I also worked as a general manager for a well known pub chain. We used to have so many random complaints, I think some people do it just to make themselves feel important. We had a man complain that the chips tasted like potato! We also had a family of approx 10 ppl for lunch. Just as the food arrived the elderly lady with the party was taken I'll a projectile vomitted over the whole table and meals. Not good but then the party asked for a refund as they couldn't eat it due to the sick! Gobsmacked was not the word and no our food was not that bad! Lol!

This is not a complaint but had the strangest lady enquiring about body treatments. She asked do you use oils,??? So I said yes oil & cream mix. Then asked..... Can I keep my clothes on!!!???? I just looked at her blank!!!....
What the hell!
I replied erm... No you have to undress :-/

Latest posts

Back