How many hours electrolysis do you do?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hellishbellish

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm in the process of thinking about getting the apilus platinum pure. Only thing is it's rather pricey! So I'm trying to ascertain how long it will take to get the machine cost back. How many hours a week do you guys generally spend doing it? Is it popular where you are? How much do you charge? The guy I spoke to recommended after 6 months to do the advanced course too...how popular and how much do you charge for these services generally?

I suppose this is geared more towards apilus users but general electrolysis would also be great to hear about!

I do more electrolysis treatments than anything else so yes I did make my money back but I had the machine under the Pure so was not as expensive. I did full training in advanced techniques but do this less than electrolysis - it tends to go in fits and starts rather than consistent bookings. The charges will depend on your area but I charge more than my local town centre as I have a great machine and years of experience.

I do more electrolysis treatments than anything else so yes I did make my money back but I had the machine under the Pure so was not as expensive. I did full training in advanced techniques but do this less than electrolysis - it tends to go in fits and starts rather than consistent bookings. The charges will depend on your area but I charge more than my local town centre as I have a great machine and years of experience.

Thanks for your reply :) I've decided to hold off on the machine for now and purchase later on when I have saved as much as I can towards it.

I appreciated your reply though :)

Latest posts

Back