HD Brow maintenance

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mazalash

Reaction score
Hi all,

I had a couple of returning clients last week for HD Brows but when the first client turned up she said she only wanted a maintenance & not the full HD Brow experience, I had already applied the tint before she mentioned that she wasn't willing to pay £30 every 4 weeks, I did the tint & wax but politely explained that you either have HD's or you don't the other client was her friend so she called & cancelled as she also wasn't willing to pay that much every 4 weeks.

Has anyone else come across this problem, I'm wondering if I should offer a maintenance wax & tint without the full HD steps & maybe some clients will have the full HD treatment every 2-3 months & keep coming back?

A new friend that I've recently made has been having HD brows for a few months now by a local salon but when she went to book last week she couldn't get an appointment so since I'm not HD trained - I just tinted and waxed them for her. She said once she's got the shape that she doesn't need to pay that price when I can tint and wax them for her.

It might be a good idea to create an experience in the middle

:) x

Hi all,

I had a couple of returning clients last week for HD Brows but when the first client turned up she said she only wanted a maintenance & not the full HD Brow experience, I had already applied the tint before she mentioned that she wasn't willing to pay £30 every 4 weeks, I did the tint & wax but politely explained that you either have HD's or you don't the other client was her friend so she called & cancelled as she also wasn't willing to pay that much every 4 weeks.

Has anyone else come across this problem, I'm wondering if I should offer a maintenance wax & tint without the full HD steps & maybe some clients will have the full HD treatment every 2-3 months & keep coming back?

As a client i wouldnt pay for full hd every 4 weeks maybe for a special occasion, i just get mine waxed and tinted every 4 weeks so maybe you should do hd and just a wax and tint for the clients not wanting to pay that much every 4 weeks x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Thanks very much, maybe I will offer something for in between, don't want to lose clients

Latest posts

Back