Advice, Fresh Indulgence solution %?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lolsy82

Reaction score
I am new to tan & my hubby has kindly treated me to the Fresh Indulgence kit.... What's the best solution to carry
I've got-
Electric Tan
Caribbean 7.5%
Caribbean 9.5%
Revive 7%

I feel I'd like to exchange solutions to have Caribbean 9.5 & 11.5% and Revive 9% to start with???

Any advice please folks?

X

I have the 7.5, 9.5 and 11.5 in the carribean and the 9% revive. I find that I rarely use the 7.5 so If i were you I would only keep one of either the 7 revive or the 7.5 carribean. You should definitely get the 11.5 as it is really lovely and prob my most popular one. In hindsight I should have gotten the electric instead of the revive 9 as it is very similar to the carribean 9.5. Love the smell of the carribean though so I prefer that to the revive
hth

Thanks so much I had a feeling that 7's wouldn't be so popular I'm swapping the revive 7 for the 9% and the 7.5 Caribbean for the 11.5% I guess if a rare light tan is required Electric & wash after 2hrs. I've got the booster drops but who can be bothered turning a low % everytime! How are you finding the products, ive found the customer service fantastic I'm so excited to get started with it all, I've roped a few tester bodies in to try them out before I start properly!

Hi, when I purchased my kit I received the Revive solutions. I have just ordered samples of the Caribbean and can't wait to try them. Have heard lots of good things about them so fingers crossed my clients will love it:) x

I have the revive 7, 9 and 11 and the electric tan. What is the difference between the revive and the caribbean?

I have the revive 7, 9 and 11 and the electric tan. What is the difference between the revive and the caribbean?

Hi the Caribbean has a browner tone to the tan and the guide colour i find is slightly darker than the revive. The Caribbean also has walnut extract in it (as does the electric tan) so revive is more recommended if you have clients with nut allergies.

In regard to the question about % i think that is quite hard for anyone to answer as every area has a different demographic, we tend to only use between 7 and 10% 8 miles away in my friends salon she uses mainly 10 to 12 %.

hth

Hi the Caribbean has a browner tone to the tan and the guide colour i find is slightly darker than the revive. The Caribbean also has walnut extract in it (as does the electric tan) so revive is more recommended if you have clients with nut allergies.

In regard to the question about % i think that is quite hard for anyone to answer as every area has a different demographic, we tend to only use between 7 and 10% 8 miles away in my friends salon she uses mainly 10 to 12 %.

hth

Thank you :D:D

I am new to tan & my hubby has kindly treated me to the Fresh Indulgence kit.... What's the best solution to carry
I've got-
Electric Tan
Caribbean 7.5%
Caribbean 9.5%
Revive 7%

I feel I'd like to exchange solutions to have Caribbean 9.5 & 11.5% and Revive 9% to start with???

Any advice please folks?

I ordered exactly the same kit i chose
9% Revive
11% Revive
7.5% Caribbean
9.5% Caribbean

Here is my honest opinion

9% Revive - i tested this on someone with quite pale skin and they were very happy however when i had it on i didnt really notice a difference
7.5% i am yet to try out
9.5% Caribbean i tried this one also and again didnt really notice a tan, have just put on someone else yesterday and awaiting feedback
11% Revive has been the better one, with this one being requested again the most

The guide colours arent very obvious so you have to trust yourself, i think it is a very good starter kit as with the solutions it means you have plenty of solution to practice with.

I have just ordered samples of other solutions as i believe the 11% Revive is the only one of the 4 that i would use again.

good luck

Latest posts

Back