Lori Nestore - Male Brazilian Waxing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unas escarlata

Reaction score
Good video, well explained.

Thanks for posting! I'd never seen a male intimate wax before.

As soon as I saw the words Lori Nestore I thought "oh goddddd what now"

Eyeballs watering

Cant view it on my phone :-(

I saw this lady at Premier Orlando a couple weeks back.

You actually got a certificate in intimate waxing if you attended her lecture.

Thanks for posting! I'd never seen a male intimate wax before.

same here it was very....... interesting this video makes it look sooooo easy

Don't know if it is me, but I just DON'T GET the "one glove" idea?

same here! whats the point of the one glove, she's still touching body parts with the ungloved one. just wear two! :p

i was thinking this the whole way through! Surely two gloves are better than one? What is the point in one, he still touches everything?

These videos are great .. but the models never have any hair!!.

I thought that too !

Yeah, I couldn't believe this guy was a waxing "virgin" - he barely had any hair at all?! Would've been better to see it on a hairier guy, but oh well.

Not all "virgin" guys have lots of hair LOL I dated plenty of guys in my younger wilder days who were not at all very hairy down there and trust me they'd never heard of waxing ;)

I do agree that it would be nice to see some hairier models in some of these videos...

So far I have thought nothing of male intimate waxing, so I watched this video as I have never seen it done before and I know for sure I could not do it. I am way too shy !!
But hats off to all of you who do male intimate waxing!

Ive started to considering adding male waxing and male intimate waxing to my list of treatments so was interested in viewing but I think it's been shut down? I can't seem to get the link? Has is been taken down?

Ive started to considering adding male waxing and male intimate waxing to my list of treatments so was interested in viewing but I think it's been shut down? I can't seem to get the link? Has is been taken down?
It's not taken down yet but it has been restricted (to make sure your old enough to view it) - you have to sign in to watch it so you need a you tube account.

Ok Ive discovered that I can't access it via iPad but can on computer.....though I'm flattered my iPad thinks I'm younger than 18 and hasnt added the 20 years more Lol ;)

Good video, though I too would prefer to see a worse case senario (ie a hairier man) than that! No offense to the brave model bloke (hats off to him) but I'm not confident his, shall we say hairiness, or lack there of is very common? If all men were of that level of hairiness I'd dive in and try a course but I'm terrified of the thought of any hairier! that is I'm more terrified I'd hurt him after all it's a very sensitive area! Hmm food for thought though and of course good training and experience would get you through that but not sure I'm brave enough to try it yet.

Latest posts

Back