Client with serious nut allergy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kay9119

Reaction score
I have just started up and have been contacted by a client that wants a pedicure but they have a serious nut allergy. I have just checked my products and they contain Coconut Oil. I have been looking around but most sites do not list full ingredients of products. Does anyone have any ideas as to what products I can use that does not contain nuts?
Thank you in advance!

I can't offer any product related knowledge but as a medic I would ask her if she carries an epi-pen and familiarise yourself with it's use. This may seem like over-egging the pudding but you have entitled your thread SERIOUS nut allergy. I pretty much bathe in solar oil and use it on my clients so cannot guarantee a nut free room.

I would also call my insurer for advice. You're very lucky. Forewarned is forearmed.

Also, it is a legal requirement for firms to provide you with ingredients lists - call them.

Is it all nuts in general or peanuts?
You could ask her I'm writing to list all the things she is definitely allergic to so you can taylor her treatments to suit her.

Latest posts

Back