Wax machine

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bebo*

Reaction score
I have a ceteum wax machine. Being a mobile therapist I need a wax machine that heats up the wax quickly. Any suggestions? Also are the roller waxes good?

Please help

Thanks
Bebo x:)

Anyone please help!!!

I use Hive heaters and they are quick and easy to regulate the temperature.

I dont do mobile but there are lots of threads that have great tips from mobile therapists that include transporting wax heaters, roller waxing and loads of other useful hints.
If you use the search button at the top of the page you can filter the search to get the threads you want.

Good luck Jack

Hello

Just bought a babyliss pro satin smooth for my hot wax as I'm mobile and it heats very quick you can maintain the heat as it has 10 different settings and works superb for me too
Hope it helps x

Ellisons own make is brill. Wax melts quickly. They did hav it on offer as well- after I had bought it tho!

Thank you so much to you all. I am new at salon geek do still finding my way around! Thanks for informing me about threads and how to find it.

I will definitely investigate and check out prices x

Hi Ellisons do a jpod heater which is brilliant for mobile, only takes 10mins to heat up and is very professional, I have a lot of clients that use me because of the phd wax, have a look at their website. :)

Latest posts

Back